Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Obama's fake internal investigation creates more questions

Good questions from Politico today...

Why did Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett communicate with Craig through her lawyer, whom the report does not name; how many conversations did incoming White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel have with Blagojevich; and why was Obama himself interviewed by prosecutors?

If Barack Obama is completely in the clear having never spoken to Blago about senate seat, why was the President- elect interviewed last week by the prosecutors?

Weeks ago we heard Obama had nothing to do with this personally, then why the need to interview him?

On a lighter note, after a thorough internal investigation, I have totally exonerated myself from "borrowing" my parents car when I was a teenager.

Like the Obama fawning media, I am certain my parents are completely relieved.

No comments: