Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Congressional Approval Rating at All-Time Low

The approval rating of the congress is 9%.
Americans’ view of Congress hit an all-time low in June, sliding into single digits for the first time ever, according to Rasmussen Reports polling data.

Click here for the rest of the story
I know what you're thinking...

Gas prices at $4.25 a gallon.
STILL can't drill for more oil.
Value of the American dollar in the toilet.
Social Security solvency problem not solved.
"PayGo"

How can the approval rating be at 9%? Apparently 9% of the population have no clue what's going on in this country. That number seems way to high to me. Oh wait, that's right, that 9% number is all the moonbats who still blame Bush.

At least I have Rep. Paul Ryan representing me. I approve of the job he's doing, and his "Roadmap for America's Future." (I do not want to see any post bashing his plan while not giving any ideas on how to fix the problem. As Paul says "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.)

No comments: