Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clinging to my God and my gun and my anger...

I know that it has been since Saturday since I last posted.(GOP gal has been posting) Normally I do not go that long in between posts.

Quite frankly, I was tossed under a bus(not literally) this week and I thought it best to stay away from blog for a few days in fear that I may say something I might regret later.

I wanted to post this afternoon because I know that my Mom and Dad read my blog.

My Mom and Dad are headed out of the country tomorrow carrying with them an evangelical message to the people of Romania.

I so admire my parents, who, at this time in their lives, still feel the call to bring a positive message of real hope(not the fake Obama message of hope), love and forgiveness to the people of the world.

Please join me in saying a prayer for a great trip and a safe return for my parents and those they are traveling with.

No comments: