Sunday, July 15, 2007

I apologize

Hey folks- I have made a few changes today- one of which was upgrading to a Haloscan account.

As a result of making this change, all of the previous comments made by visitors to this site have been wiped out. Unfortunately there is no way of getting them back.

I apologize to all of you.

However, I felt it was important to improve the commenting, trackback and posting process, but there were a few side effects.


Feel free to make comments- I have no intention of changing things up real soon- unless I have a problem.

Your comments are very important to me. I hope all of you will continue commenting.

Bare in mind-I do not have a moderation feature set up for comments, but I reserve the right to remove any comment I see fit.

You are welcome to disagree with me on any subject, however, I will not tolerate vulgar or profane language. Plus I draw a real fine line on name calling. Try not to personally direct your name calling at any person posting on this blog.

If you have any questions or you would like to make any suggestions, please feel free to email me at stepping_right_up@yahoo.com

No comments: