Saturday, May 19, 2007

WTMJ radio drops McBride for Dennis Miller

I don't know what happened Tuesday night or why it happened, but I wanted to wish Jessica the best of luck. In fact the first time I heard anything about this was yesterday.

We learn from the positive things that happen in our lives and the negative things that happen in our lives.

Jessica is a intelligent and hard working woman- she will learn from this and land on her feet.

In the meantime, she is a wife, a mother, a journalist, a teacher and a blogger. She has had a positive influence on me and many others, including her students that created FrontPage Milwaukee.

I am looking forward to her next endeavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we've both been on another planet. I just found out about it myself. From what I understand, it all sounds like a major excuse from TMJ.

Oh, and Marcus says I have to tag others, soooo....tag!
http://olbroad.wordpress.com/2007/05/20/secrets/