Monday, January 22, 2007

Continued prayers for Scott Procknow and family

My heart goes out to all of the family and friends of Scott Procknow, a biology teacher at Tremper High School.

His wife and family lost a good man.

The Kenosha community lost a good teacher and mentor for our children.

I think most of you who read this blog understand how I feel about drinking and driving. I just don't know what else to say.

The life of a innocent schoolteacher was taken by a drunk driver.

When does the nightmare of drinking and driving end?

2 comments:

The Badgerland Conservative said...

It won't. I've expounded several times why it won't. Because we as a society refuse to take it seriously.

We offer all kinds of cosmetic changes (i.e., lowering the BAC limit) so MADD and the phony politicians can pose for holy pictures and feel good about themselves.

The real problems are the multiple DUIs blowing 2 and 3 times the legal limit, driving with revoked or suspended licenses.

Those drivers, we make excuses for.

By the way ... Juan Chavez. Wonder if he's a YOU KNOW WHAT ... you do know that illegal aliens have a high percentage of felony DUIs resulting in fatalities, don't you?

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Scott's family too I wish nothing like this ever happend..But I feel sorry for my cousin Juan C. Chavez too..And if you dont want to accept that fact is ok I understand